Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NCO Financial Systems, Inc.

Many of you out there get calls from someone trying to collect money day after day after day. There is one company that will call you repeatedly every day including Sunday. That company is NCO Financial. They also don't inform you when they are going to take payments out of your paycheck either. It just happens. In some states, this is illegal.

Yes, this is happening to me. To add to this scourge of events, they still call me everyday wanting to make payment arrangements. I do not care how many times they call me now. I am not answering my phone. They even invaded my privacy and somehow obtained my unlisted cell phone number. So now not only do they call me on my home phone, but also on my cell phone, too.

I receive anywhere from four to eight calls a day everyday. When they first started calling me, I was trying to get a checking account after losing my previous one to another bill collector who kepts trying to debit money from my account every day they could several times during the day. Of course, they did not know or care that each time they did the bank was charging me for insufficient funds. This lead to over $1,000+ debt that I did not have money for in the first place.

Now, NCO Financial is bullying me into getting a checking account. Anytime I have answered the phone knowing it was them, the insist that it would be to my best interest to get a checking account so that "we" could make payment arrangements. Yeah, right!

Homey don't play that! Okay, so I have bad credit now and will for a long time. I paid off what I owed this bank finally, but even the letter from their home office is not sufficient to get a checking account either. So, for the next five to eight years, Check Systems will eat my lunch on me ever obtaining a checking or savings account. All the while, NCO Financial Systems is going to persist in calling me on a regular basis - daily.

I don't know about the rest of you, but to me this is harassment. Yet, I cannot do anything about it other than write to the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce in Horsham, Pennsylvania where NCO Financial Systems, Inc. is located. Companies like this should lose their license and right to do what they do when they step over personal boundaries as they have.

Hopefully someday someone will give them a taste of their own medicine, or they will finally come to their senses. When someone tells you they will send a money order or cashiers check to pay off what they owe, you should not say, "Sorry that is not good enough. We need to debit your checking account or legal action will be taken." Phooey on NCO Financial Systems, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment